She’s my Han Solo and I’m her Chewbacca, because she’s the only one who can understand me sometimes, and I will destroy anyone who tries to hurt her.
"Go America! Supporting our girl in her play, Lips Together, Teeth Apart." - Amber Tamblyn on Instagram,
- iphone user: *minding his own business*
- android user: AHH look what we got here, another Apple Fanboy!
- iphone user: im not really a fanboy
- android user: let me guess, you just came back from snapchatting steve jobs's grave
- iphone user: hey man thats in poor taste
- android user: good luck getting your $300 jizz box to do what my Samsung G4TMX can *pulls out very large phone*
- iphone user: it's quite large
- Android user: you should see the stylus. it's a legit pencil! *tries to grab stylus, drops massive phone, it falls and lands on a chipmunk, breaking its neck*
- iphone user: oh my god!
- android user: oh my god is right! *picks up samsung* not a scratch on it. now thats some good engineering
This is honestly the best poster I have found in a while supporting breast cancer awareness. I am honestly so sick of seeing, “set the tatas free” and “save the boobies”. There is no reason in hell a life threatening, life ruining disease should be sexualized. “Don’t wear a bra day,” go fuck yourselves. You’re not saving a pair of tits, you’re saving the entire package: mind, body, and soul included. Women are not just a pair of breasts.
And now Klaus is apparently running off to go and save Sunny. In the books of course it is Violet, but I know that Hollywood prefers its female actresses to do very little.
This puppy has such big dreams, I just know it.
as if men had a monopoly on murder